Pieces of Us...
Bad News... - Tuesday, November 29, 2005
My computer crashed!!! And I didn't have the last couple of months of photos backed up yet. Including my vacation photos!!!! Damn! I had uploaded quite a few of them to Flickr. So I still have a few. But until I get my computer at home up and running again or buy a new one, I won't be able to do much updating. Not to mention I was sick all weekend and missed work yesterday. Not fun. I guess that's what I get for being gone for two weeks on vacation. At least I wasn't sick while we were on vacation.

Anyway, I'll update soon. My computer is at a friend's house and he is trying to salvage some of my stuff. Luckily I had bought a second hard drive to back up my music and pictures, but I hadn't backed anything up since September. So I've lost quite a bit. Hate to have to buy a new computer before Christmas. We'll see.

Anyway, I'm at work, so I better end for now. Hope to catch up with everyone soon.
Bad News...
Monica; 9:16 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

OMG, thats terrible. i hate losing pictures, and thankfully it has only happened once, and it wasnt baby pictures!

11:39 PM  
Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

hope your able to salvage what ya can. Hope your up and running soon. Make sure you tell us how skyler and chase are doing.

take care and don't work to hard

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is horrible! I was so looking forward to seeing the photos. Hope your friend can salvage most of the data. Hope you are feeling better soon.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

That really stinks! I can't wait to see the vacation photos. Hope you have a great holiday if we don't hear from you!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com