Pieces of Us...
Feeling Better! - Thursday, February 10, 2005
Well the good news is Skyler is feeling much better today. I stayed home with her this morning and Jonathan came around 1:00 p.m. to spend the afternoon with her. That way I could go to work for at least a few hours. He took her to the doctor around 2:30 and she was doing much better. She hasn't vomited since yesteday afternoon at the doctor. The doctor said that if she hadn't shown any improvement from yesterday he was going to hospitalize her!! But luckily she was doing much better. She is up and moving about, watching cartoons, playing some games and eating Jello as we speak. She has moved from liquids only to things like Jello, crackers, popsicles, etc. So that's good news. I know she is probably starving. I know I would be. And we found out that she only weighs 28 pounds! She is a little shrimp. I thought for sure she weighed more than that.

Tomorrow Chase has to go to the doctor for his 6 month check-up. He was 6 months old yesterday! So Happy 6-Month Old Birthday!!! He is getting so big so fast. It's hard to believe that he was born 6 months ago. Babies grow up right before your eyes. He has changed so much. It's exciting in one way and sad in another. He is our last baby, so I know I won't be doing a lot of baby things after this. I guess we will just have to wait on the grandbabies. And hopefully those won't come for at least another 25 or so years.

I didn't get much accomplished at work today. I didn't get there until 1:30 this afternoon. Work is going good. I have my two programs next month and then another two the month after. It looks like I will be doing quite a bit of traveling for the next couple of months. I really like it, but Jonathan doesn't because he has to take care of the kids while I'm gone.


Well sorry this is such a short post, but Chase is screaming bloody murder, it's time for Skyler's bedtime and we havne't even eaten our supper yet. So until tomorrow...
Feeling Better!
Monica; 7:45 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallard said...

Thank goodness Skyler is getting better quickly! That was a worry!
And - happy six-months! hasn't that gone by so quickly, eh? Ack! lol

PS. I love all your great little 'smileys' everywhere - the vomiting one made me laff!

Cyalayta
Mal :o)

1:12 PM  
Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

glad skyler is getting better, I'm getting better too...i can finally breathe without my lungs rattling inside. Yeah! Hopefully nothing will ruin your plans for the cruise. Hopefully you won't get sick during your trip. take care

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com