Pieces of Us...
This has been a mess! - Thursday, November 25, 2004
I have been messing with the skin for this blog for AGES! Believe me, I know NO html and it has been a NIGHTMARE!!! I think I have finally decided on this skin and God help me if I ever want to change it! I have searched the world over for a skin that I liked. Either I liked it and it didn't have Archives, etc. or it just plain old blew. What a mess. So anyway, I'm really back this time and we are ready to start blogging away again!

I have lots to catch up on I know and I will probably just do it periodically. So much has happened since I last really blogged back in August. Of course, I have had the baby and he is now going on 4 months old! Just proves once baby number 2 comes into the picture, your time is pretty much gone. Well on top of working full time, etc. I will definately put some pics with this post so you guys can see what an absolutely gorgeous baby I have! HA! You can't tell I'm prejudiced can you? He is such a good baby. We are really lucky. He is so laid back. He slept through the night at 4 weeks. I give him his last bottle at 9:30 and he sleeps until 8:30 or 9:30 the next morning. That is unless its a work day and I have to wake him up earlier. He is soooo good. Hmmm, wonder if I'll be saying that when he starts crawling and walking, huh? But for now...He is an angel.

I've been back to work for almost a whole month. Things have finally settled back into a routine. Its a lot different with two kids. But luckily Jonathan helps me with the kids. He may not help me anywhere else, but he does help with the kids.

Its hard to believe today is Thanksgiving. We stayed at home this year and my parents came over to visit with us. They actually had both kids for a whole week while I visited Tucson, AZ for a business trip. I'll include some pics of the trip to. I'll just picture you guys out today. The trip was great. I've never been to Arizona before. I stayed at the Ventanna Canyon Resort. Just let me say... it was WONDERFUL. We were treated like royalty and the resort was absolutely fabulous. Of course, I worked about 12 hours a day, but I did have 1/2 day off to enjoy the resort and Tucson at the end of my trip.

Let me tell you something else, Sam's Photo Club is the ultimate! I have had like 500 digital pictures sitting around on my computer since Skyler was born. I had always meant to start printing them out, but never had the time, etc. Well this is so cool... You upload your photos and then you send them to your local Sam's Club. Then in one hour's time, you go pick up your photos! Now how cool is that! I uploaded over 300 photos and a few hours later we headed over to Sam's and voila! The photos were ready to go. And the best part is, they are only like $.18 a piece. Thats cheaper than going to Wal-Mart with your Kodak film! So I pretty much will not ever use regular film or photo processing again. Sam's Photo Club totally ROCKS!!

Well I'm just all over the place today! I just have so much to talk about, but so little time. Well you know, it IS Thanksgiving. Not that I cook much or anything. We are even ordering 75% of our Thanksgiving dinner from Popeye's. I know, we blow. But cooking a turkey for 12 hours with all the trimmings, well thats just too damn hard! Not to mention Popeye's cajun turkeys rock.

Well as you can see, I'm still working on the skin to this blog. So please bare with me while I work on it. The main stuff is up and thats all that counts. Also, the tagboard is new, never really even seen one before. So we'll see how that goes to. I pretty much lost the comments part. Don't know if I can get it back, but at least we have the tagboard for now.

Anyway, gotta run and start getting ready for dinner. Glad to be back!
This has been a mess!
Monica; 4:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com