Pieces of Us...
Skins Kill Me! - Friday, November 26, 2004
Ok, so I had to do away with the new skin. It just wasn't working and I couldn't get my comments working. So now I'm back to square one. Someday I will figure this stuff out. It was much simpler when I did things in Frontpage. This html stuff is too much for me! I realized I really don't want to lose the comments, so I'm going to have to find a skin where I can make them work. Geeze. Also, I can't seem to get Hello to work downloading my pictures. Basically I'm just all screwed up with this thing! Most of the journals I read use Movable Type, but I can't figure that out to save my life.

So, enough messing with this thing for today. It is "Black Friday" you know. I wouldn't get out and go shopping right now if you paid me a million bucks! I've already got 80% of my shopping finished anyway. I despise going to the mall and fighting the crowds. Not to mention that Skyler basically has everything there is out there to have. Hmmm, you can't say she is spoiled can you? That child has everything under the sun. Now that we have a boy, I'm not sure what I will buy him. I just don't have that boy mentality, you know. I'm sure I'll figure out what his likes and dislikes are as he grows older. We are just running out of room for toys at our house.

I hope I will get the photo thing figured out. I really want to put some of the pics of Chase up. He is such a little cutie. He is swinging his life away. You can feed him and put him in his swing and he is just the happiest little camper you ever saw.
Skins Kill Me!
Monica; 9:53 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

looks like you figured out how to put pics up. The kids are adorable! Buying for boys is so easy. cars, action figures, remote control cars, I find it harder for girls! especially when she was younger, now that she is 9 its jewelry, play make up..babies...but don't worry...they will tell you what they don't have!..lol

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com