Pieces of Us...
I'm Back!!! - Friday, November 05, 2004
Can you believe I am finally back! I started this blog back in August while I was pregnant, but I haven't had a chance to write again since then. I'm such a slacker. I think it was mainly because for 3/4 of my maternity leave I was home with my parents in Tennessee. I figured.... I'm NOT having any more children and I will NEVER get 3 months off straight again, so why not spend it at home with my family!

But now its November and I'm back to work. I feel like I have more time to myself now that I'm back to work!
I'm Back!!!
Monica; 2:26 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you would never return. Please tell about the baby.

10:38 AM  
Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

hi, just happened on to your site and i find it interesting. Congrats on your baby! I also noticed that we share the same birth month and year. I was born on the 8th, how about you?
i also have a site, if you would like to check it out
http://heartsforever.blogspot.com/
hope to read about your children, i also have 2 children boy and girl that i talk about in my blog...take care

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com