Pieces of Us...
Start all over... - Sunday, August 08, 2004
I can't believe I screwed up my template yesterday. That's what I get for messing around. Damnit! Oh well. I guess if I have time I'll try and re-do the whole site. And I'll learn my lesson... Back the crap up! Geeze, I can't believe I was so stupid. I didn't really like the skin anyway, so now I'm searching for another skin. The other one was really too "girly".

Anyway, so we actually got out of the house today. I totally didn't want to sit in the house all day and I wasn't feeling too bad, so I asked Jonathan if we could head to Durham to visit The Str*eets at S*outhpoint. Its this totally awesome shopping center. It has some great stores, i.e., No*rdstrom, Hudson Belk, Abercrombie, etc. and it also has lots of really neat stores on the outside with a 24 cineplex. I occasionally take Sklyer there for some shopping. I haven't really done much shopping this whole summer though. But we went there and bought absolutely nothing, ate dinner at my fav place in the whole world, PF Cha*ngs. Yum. Gotta love some of the Kung Pau Shrimp. It wasn't as hot today as it normally is. I'm sure Chase will be feeling it here in a few hours. After that we saw a movie The Man*churian Candidate with Denzel Washington. Please people, do NOT waste your money. Now normally I love a good Denzel Washington movie, but this one was just plain weird. It was really crowded for a Sunday night, but as we were about 1 hour into the movie I started looking around and you could just see the looks people were giving this movie. It was like everybody was shaking their heads. Too weird for me and my husband and the ending pretty much sucked. It was a decision between Catwoman and this movie. I wish we had seen Catwoman. We saw Spider Man 2 the other night. I was really surprised at that one. It was definitely more chick flick than the last one. I enjoyed it though.

So anyway, I did get out of the house today. Skyler will be back from TN on Tuesday, so I figured we better do the dinner and a movie thing before this coming weekend. We haven't been to about 5 or 6 movies in the 3 years since Skyler has been born. I'm sure once Chase gets here it will be quite some time before we go again. Oh well.

I have two appointments on Tuesday. Its the pre-op hospital visit at 11:00 a.m. and my last OB appt. at 4:00 p.m. At least they are nice and spread out. I dread the whole surgery thing again. It was a great c-section last time. It went too well, if you know what I mean. I had hardly any pain afterwards and I was up running around in no time flat. Everyone who has ever had a c-section says they didn't have an experience like mine. I think I had so much adrenaline running through me when I had Skyler that I was just on absolute cloud 9 or something. I know I won't be so lucky this time. But we can hope.... Please keep us in your prayers.

Well I guess I better head off to bed. I'll try and mess with the template again tomorrow. I can't believe I was so stupid to screw it up. Just chalk it up to the pregnancy syndrome!
Start all over...
Monica; 10:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com