Pieces of Us...
C-Section Scheduled - Thursday, July 22, 2004
This will probably be a very short entry as its 8:45 p.m. and I still have a 2 year old to bathe and get to bed.  Its been a very busy day.  I worked until 3:15 and then had my appointment with my OB/GYN.  We went ahead and scheduled the C-section today.  I hate that I have to wait until 39 weeks to have the operation.  I had Skyler at 37 weeks and it was great.  I am already measuring 38 weeks (and I'm currently 35 1/2), so I know this baby is going to be HUGE!  I can barely walk, work and take care of Skyler as it is.  I don't know HOW I'm going to go another 4 weeks.  I know, bitch, whine, moan groan....


It really sucks because when I was pregnant with Skyler they wanted to put me on bedrest when I was approximately 32 weeks pregnant.  Unfortunately, I didn't have short term disability at the time and I stayed on bedrest for a week and then went back to work on 1/2 days.  I just couldn't afford to go all those months without my paycheck.  So this time I get smart, I have short-term disability and what happens....  I'm healthy as a horse and I don't need to be put off work!  Go figure, huh!!  I know, I'm thankful that both Chase and I are doing fine.  But I guess thats just how the cookie crumbles.


I absolutely LOVE my DVR.  I had read that Robyn and her family had gotten one and I thought we should try it.  Its awesome!  I no longer miss my favorite shows because I'm bathing my daughter or reading her a story, etc.  Fooling with the VCR was a nightmare, but the DVR is just wonderful.  I highly recommend it to anyone.


Well sorry this one is a bit short, but I really must head upstairs to give Skyler her bath.  Jonathan is working really late tonight and then goes into work really early tomorrow morning, so it will be all up to me to get "Punk" ready in the morning. 


Until tomorrow.

C-Section Scheduled
Monica; 8:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me
name: Monica
Home: Somewhere in NC
About: The life and times of a working mom with two kids who needs a break!






links
About Me


Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from monicahuck. Make your own badge here.


Archives



Blogroll

Blogroll Me!
Nance
Jane
Robyn
Emily
Caroline
Mallard
Allison
Mary
Jess
Krista
Goober Queen
Mojo
Special K
MrsDoF
Queen B
Say


Guestbook




credits
king i n c.
blogskins
blogger


Wanna know when I update?

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com


Webrings

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +
< # Blogging Bitches ? >


Blinkies Collection


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com